Monday, April 30, 2012

Logo-tastic Becca!

I had fancied getting a logo for a while now, but really couldn't decide what I wanted.  There were a couple of pages on Facebook whom I was following and their work seemed great, but nothing really grabbed me.  I just didn't know if I would rather look at a designed image or the lovely white cupcake I have at the moment on my Facebook page image.  I really like that one, as the swirl is good and the sprinkles are in pink and red - and I really love pink.
Anyway, one of the Facebook pages I was watching (The Cupcake Company) got a logo from someone else (Purple Scrunch - Business Branding) that I really liked.  Then the new page had an offer on for reaching a certain number of fans, and did some pre-made logos.  To cut to the chase, this is what I chose - hope you like it too.  In case you can't quite read it, it says Becca Bakes the sweeter things in life.
Here's the white cupcake image I've been using until now, and which, as of right now, I still haven't changed over.  Do you have a preference?

4 comments:

  1. I like the cupcake actually. Although I'd shadow your blog address (not with black) to lift it from the background a bit. Not sure I like the blog address being behind and showing through on the logo logo.
    In my humble that is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback, that's a good idea about the shadowing. On the actual logo the blog address isn't present, I did that so it hopefully wouldn't be downloaded from here.

      Delete
  2. I like the new one, but I would say take the web address off, it spoils it. Looks pretty fab apart from that xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Jac, the web address is only there to prevent someone downloading and using the image. It doesn't appear on the actual logo :)

      Delete

If you have enjoyed reading this post, feel free to leave us a comment, and why not check out some of our other posts :)