Monday, March 28, 2011

Oreo's anyone?


Cookies & Cream Cupcakes
I had copied this recipe out of my neighbour's Good Housekeeping recipe book, and been looking forward to trying it for a while but life got in the way.  Finally had a chance this morning, and chose baking over folding dry washing - go figure!  It was, not surprisingly, really easy and I had to keep the girls away as they're both not fully well (hence both of them at home on a school day).  Luckily they were placated with putting the cases into the tray, then 'cleaning' the bowl and beaters afterwards, tee hee.
The cupcakes didn't disappoint, though personally I'll put more crumbled Oreo's into the mix next time.  That way there's more chance of getting a bit in each bite.
By the way, I finally managed to find a 2011 diary.  Now let's just hope the orders come in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have enjoyed reading this post, feel free to leave us a comment, and why not check out some of our other posts :)