Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blue is the new pink

 
Here are the mini cupcakes that I've made for my elder daughter's last-day-of-term class party.  She specifically requested that all the cakes be decorated the same, so that no-one could argue about which one they wanted to choose.  Sound logic, learnt from good listening, tee hee.  From all the colour and sprinkle options we have available here at Becca Towers, she chose blue, and lines - not dots.  Mr Becca helped me achieve the precise shade of blue, that was obvious but not too strong.  I know my girls will, but here's hoping the rest of the Primary 2 and 3's at her school, (that's Grade 1 and 2's for you non-local readers out there) and the teachers, love them...

1 comment:

  1. Phew! The classmates loved the cupcakes. Quite a few sought me out after school to say that they were the best cakes they'd ever tasted, but could I please make them bigger next time - cheeky beggars!

    ReplyDelete

If you have enjoyed reading this post, feel free to leave us a comment, and why not check out some of our other posts :)